Ato Bizuneh Kinde, Director of Addis Ababa City Administration Saving Houses Development Enterprise (AASHDE) gave a statement on April 24th, 2015 about the 40/60 Condominium Apartment Construction in Addis Ababa. Here are some of the facts we know
- 20,973 people have paid 40% or more
- 1,992 40/60 condominium units will be transferred to home owners this year sometime around July (2007 Ethiopian Calendar)
- Priority will be given to people who have paid full amount during the registration
- Whether or not government employees will be given priority, compared to private employees is still under discussion
- The condominium units to be transferred to home owners are located in Senga tera and Crown hotel (Kality) sites.
- Crown hotel site has 882 houses in 14 blocks.
- Senga tera sites have 5 blocks and 340 houses.
- Only finishing work is remaining for the Senga tera and Crown hotel 40/60 condominium apartments