Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ethiopian Seed Exporters

The following is a list company names for Seed Exporters in Ethiopia. For a detailed list with phone numbers and website information, please visit Ethiopian Seed Exporters on AddisBiz.com

Hawassa GREEN WOOD PLC.
HORRA TRADING
OMO VALLEY AGRO INDUSTRY PLC
SLOPE PLC
SMART BUSINESS GROUP PLC
UPPER AWASH AGRO INDUSTRY ENTERPRISE (Addis Ababa Coordination Office)
WAINSCOT TRADING PLC
You might also be interested in the links below.

Export Companies 
Business Directory for Ethiopia

1 comment:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: lfdsloans@outlook.comWhats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete